SOLE Class B Autoclave 17 and 22 litres
SOLE is a Class B autoclave with a simple, elegant design, easy to operate and highly efficient, with a modern automatic opening system and adaptable software® exclusively designed for Trident.
- Depending on the characteristics of the load to be sterilised, SOLE offers 12 different sterilisation cycles to choose from, including the class B cycles and two programmable, customisable cycles compliant with the minimum regulatory standards in force in terms of the type of vacuum, exposure time and drying time.
- SOLE has 3 testing and validation cycles: vacuum test, helix test and B&D test.
- The rapid cycle sterilises appropriately packed hollow and porous materials in just 28 minutes.
- The SOLE chamber is in stainless steel. It is a single block, without welded seams liable to cause rusting, leaks or cracks where microorganisms can collect. The SOLE chamber has a capacity of 17 or 22 litres.
- The tray holder can be rotated, and can hold up to 5 trays or boxes for instruments.