Suction Catheters are used for removal of secretions from the trachea and bronchial tubes to keep the airway clear of secretions and to oprevent plugging. They are specially designed for easy passage through plastic endotracheal and tracheotomy tubes, and are manufactured using non toxic, non irritant medical grade PVC compound.
• Designed for tracheal/bronchial suction.
• Smooth clear kink resistant PVC ensures efficient mucus suctioning while minimizing potential damage to the delicate tracheal mucous membranes.
• Designed for easy passage through plastic endotracheal and tracheotomy tubes.
• Color-coded connectors at proximal end for instant identification of French catheter size.
• The large opening of the distal tip provides for easy and efficient removal of secretions.
• The 2 eyes (lateral or relieving) are smooth and close to the tip which maximizes suction efficiency.
• Distal end available in straight, whistle, and Coude tip varieties.
• Finger tip, thumb, and funnel control type connectors available allow choice of fit that best best suctioning needs.