Suction Bags and Systems
• Suction Liners provides the protection from possible infections, which causes from hospital ambience.
• During working of user personel and crew, provides easy and practical application.
• It has easy connection and assembly.
• When it fills, it’s easy to change.
• It removes spillage and springing risks.
• It helps to protection of hospital hygiene.
• It provides advantage to destroy controlled medical waste.
• Due to its closed system, it prevents the spread of odor to the other departments.
• Both operation and anaesthesia crews can use it during the surgical operation.
• Generally it can be use similar liquid suction processes which has vacuum sources.
SUCTION LINER SPECIFICATIONS
• No contact with patient.
• Raw material and cover system are made of durable plastic.
• It’s capacity is optional and 1200, 1500, 2000, 3000 ml.
• Liners are flexible and sole part is flat shaped.
• Suction end of patient port has anti-reflux valf, which prevents the back flow.
• It has a special filter in vacuum suction end, which prevents the transition of bacterial and virus and stop the suction when
• It has a cover system, which closes all the ports at the end of the process.
• It includes 1,8 m patient suction tube for suction process from the patient.
• It contains 2 pieces rubber plastic 1 piece kapkon connector for provide the connection between patient and vacuum
• Aspiration Bag has wide sample port, which provides the protection of solid samples received similar bone and tissue
samples from arthroscopy, endoscopy etc applications.
• Gelling : It provides the solidification of liner contained liquid by gelling.
• Antifoam : It prevents the foaming of suctioned liquid.
• Disinfectant: It provides the disinfection of suctioned liquid.
Additives are optional.
• It has three kinds of canisters, which capacities are 1500 ml, 2000 ml, 3000 ml .
• Canister is policarbonat material durable for unexpected impact.
• It can be autoclavable up to 121 celcius degree.
• For easy bag handling, vacuum switch (on-off) valve is available on canister.
• It can be adapt for central vacuum system and portable suction devices easily.
• It can be adapt to wall and rail.
• It can be connect with mobile carriage system and can be make 1x2 or 2x2 canister connection in surgery operation rooms.
• Connection done, at least 2 canister can be usable in same time on mobile carrier.
• In double system, 1 canister can be used for surgery operation team, another one can be used for anaesthesia team.
• During the parallel connection of 4 canister, all the canister stay in active position.
• Canisters can be connected as serial.
• During Intensive Care Units and services, it can be adapt to walls and on any system.
• During the use of Mobile Carriage Systems, connection can be made by 2,5 m-4 m slicon tubes between central vacuum
system and canister. In special cases, solution provides according to inquries.
• In case of montage to the wall, it uses 1-1,8 m slicone tubes.