Functional 4-point Knee Brace
Features and Benefits
· Ultra strong and malleable aluminium structure (4 point principle)
· Contains a poly-centric hinge that imitates the anatomical movement of the knee
· Excellent anti-slip padding prevents excessive migration of the brace.
· Numbered straps ensure a correct fitting of the brace by each patient, time after time. Strap 6 has to be removed for the treatment of ACL injuries
· A full set of knee pads in different thickness and shapes allow good adjustment of the brace according knee width.
· Several flexion (0°, 45°, 60°,75°, & 90°) and extension stops (0°, 10°, 20°,30°, 40°) provide the option to control the knee’s range of motion adequately.
· Support after rupture or damage of ACL, PCL or MCL ligaments
· Complex instabilities of the knee joint due to trauma or degenerative reasons
· Post-Op therapy after cruciate ligament surgery