For high loads and big amounts of dirt
Even today, the quantity of dirt carried into sensible storage or production areas, by the tires of transport vehicles is often underestimated. But each time a vehicle is transporting some goods, its tires are automatically bringing also a certain amount of dirt.
- Stainless steel trays
- Can be passed with loads up to 40 to
- 20mm extra space to collect dirt
- Recommended for 200 and more passages per day (internal use)
- Recommended for 100 and more passages per day (from outside into facilities)
Up to now the only way to solve this problem was to manually wipe and clean the exposed areas later. Even dedicated vehicles used purely inside clean environments can still cause problems. Whenever using common driving lanes they pick up the dirt, left behind by the external vehicles and carry it deeper into sensitive areas.
We believe prevention is the key!
With ProfilGate this problem can be solved directly by targeting the main causes of the problem – the tires.
Just by driving over the Profilgate system 90% of the dirt adhering to the tires/wheels will be removed.
Best of all, Profilgate improves also on hygiene by complying with regulatory bodies, hygiene standards used in the prevention of foreign matter (i.e. HACCP, SQF 2000: Control of Physical Contaminants, BRC and ISO 22000) and anywhere where contamination is a problem.
In fact, cross contamination of dirt may result in serious problems from contaminated products, poor quality to even a product recall. The only way to stop this from happening is to clean the areas/floors, unfortunately, this requires time, labour and energy. The solution is Profilgate, a patented system that works automatically without any energy costs.Your advantages in a nutshell:
- Captures automatically dirt, foreign matter and moisture
- Massive reduction in labour cleaning cost
- Improves occupational health and safety
- Better product quality due to improved in-plant cleanliness
- Extends life of the floor or sticky mats
- Reduces black tire dust which may contain carcinogens