Hygia Cast offers all the strength, rigidity and durability that you expect from a fiberglass tape-with the added advantages of being fiberglass-free. Hygia Cast is comprised of a knitted polyester fabric which features extensible yarns which shape easily to body contours, providing superior molding capabilities for both primary and secondary casting applications.
* Preventable from being damaged by the scattered particles of fiberglass * All strength, rigidity and durability that you expect, but from a fiberglass-free tape * Superior lamination * Excellent conformability * Improved finish for smoother and softer edges * Less dust than fiberglass casting products * Excellent X-ray radiolucency * Encourage greater patient compliance given their vibrant colors and patterns * Easily removed with a regular cast saw blade
Hygia Cast offers all the strength, rigidity and durability that you expect from a fiberglass tape. Hygia Cast is comprised of a knitted fiberglass fabric which features extensible yarns which shape easily to body contours, providing superior molding capabilities for both primary and secondary casting applications.
* Superior lamination * Excellent conformability * Improved finish for smoother and softer edges * Excellent X-ray radiolucency * Encourage greater patient compliance given their vibrant colors and patterns * Easily removed with a regular cast saw blade
Hygia splint, consist of multiple layers of knitted fabric, impregnated with moisture-curable resin, must have double-sized padding, exposure of splint to moisture of water initiates a chemical reaction, which causes the splint to become rigid, highly comfortable, water-repellent, lightweight, setting time ±4min, functional strength ±20min, individually wrapped in a sealed foil pouch.
* Excellent molding capability * X-ray translucent * Lightweight * Simple and easy way * Strong and rigid * Various sizes * Cost-efficient * Burnable after use
Softpoly Cast, semi-rigid, knitted fabric, impregnated with moisture-curable resin packed in a sealed foil pouch. It is intended for use when support is needed, but rigid immobilization is not required, such as in a wide variety of athletic injuries, pediatric corrective serial casting, secondary and tertiary casting for various orthopedic problems, and as a comprehensive wrap to control swelling. Softpoly Cast, softer, more flexible casting material is typically used for functional immobilizations that can tolerate some movement (e.g., non-serious, minor broken bones; or more typically strains, sprains, and ligament damage). They can be unwrapped, cut off with bandage scissors, or removed with a traditional cast saw.
* Easy to cut with a bandage scissors * Easy to trim the cast * Enough fixation to support * Lightweight and thin * Shoes can be worn with the cast on * Suitable for a child in cast removal * Convenient to wear the cast and take off by using Velcro straps * Superior resiliency * Smooth edges (no skin abrasion)
Hygia Belt splint is being used widely at emergency room and post operation, which is attachable straps freely to fix on inured area. Patients feel very comfortable putting on taking off the splint easily using the straps.
* Put on & take off with hook and loop fasteners * Superior ventilation * Odor free all day long * Free from tight elastic bandages * Secured with attachable straps * Comfortable immobilization with attachable straps
Established in 1984, we manufacture orthopedic immobilization products described below and export them in more than 50 countries worldwide. All products are CE marked, FDA registered and ISO13485 certified. Headquarters are based in Seoul, Korea and production facilities are located 80km from the office. Our factory is run by total quality control system.
Woosam Medical is dedicated to developing innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people’s lives. A business cannot be successful unless it creates prosperity and opportunity for others. Woosam Medical is dedicated to being a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in every community where we operate around the globe.