INTERESPUMA - Indústrias de Poliuretanos Lda., is a Portuguese company, founded in 1991 with headquarters in Anadia, Aveiro, that designs, produces and delivers products and optimized solutions in the field of orthopedics, comfort and well-being, registered under the brand ORTHIA, which goes directly into the market through an extensive distribution network and successful partnership.
Supported in the values of Innovation; diversity; flexibility; transparency; quality and continuous improvement, the market recognizes the quality of products ORTHIA and is positions as a reference in the industry, whose image gains the confidence of consumers.
ORTHIA products are registered as Class I Medical Devices, and also fulfill the specifications required by the European Community, through the Directive 93/42/CEE modified through the Directive 2007/47/CE.
In addition, the structure of INTERESPUMA, LDA is supported by a Quality Management System that allows the sustained development of the company, a process ruled by a Quality Policy of continuous improvement and enhancement, in accordance with standard NP EN ISO 9000:2008.
Considering this guidelines, INTERESPUMA, LDA wants to achieve its objectives through the following commitments:
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Promote the development and satisfaction of professional collaborators;
- Promote the satisfaction of the Members through the sustainability of the business;
- Establish relationships with suppliers for mutual gain;
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
+ Comfort + Health