* ISO 9001: 2008 * ISO 13485: 2003 * ISO 15197: 2013 (NEW!) * GMP * CE 0123
* FAD-GDH Enzyme Using * Venous & Capillary Whole Blood Available * None Code Card System * New ISO 15197:2013 qualified * CE Approval * 7/14/21/28 average function * 960 records memory * PC Link: RS 232/ USB Cable
* Strip Size: 35 × 6 × 0.6 mm * Expiry: Either 18 months from production or 90 days after first opening * Storage Conditions: Temperature:36~86°F (2~30°C); Humidity：RH ≦80% * Operation Conditions:Temperature：50~104°F(10~40°C); Humidity:20%~80% RH
* GOD Enzyme * Hematocrit Range: 30%~55% * Blood Volume: 0.6 uL * Sample Type: Capillary whole blood
* Strip Size: 35 × 6 × 0.6 mm * Expiry : Either 18 months from production or 90 days after first opening * Storage Conditions: Temperature:36~86°F (2~30°C); Humidity：RH ≦ 80% * Operation Conditions: Temperature：50~104°F(10~40°C); Humidity:20%~80% RH.
Major Biosystem Corporation was found in 2002 by Mr. John Hsu PhD whom have anticipated the trend of portable healthcare device in 21st century. Through his 30 years experience in biotechnology field along with an advisory board of Doctors also from a leading manufacturer of home-care devices rapidly.
Major Biosystem Corporation is focusing in developing, manufacturing and marketing home-care devices, such as blood pressure monitor, multi-use ear thermometer, and body fat analyzer, especially the Blood Glucose, Cholesterol, and Uric Acid Monitoring Systems and their test strips with better quality along with acceptable cost. We expect to change the unreasonable price structure in the existing diabetic market, and to provide more valuable choices for patients.
We consecutively invent, develop, and produce quality home-care products to serve the healthcare market of the whole world, and to create health and happiness in life to every family.