IDS-CLAS X-1 Series Sample Processor
IDS-CLAS X-1 is an automatic transportation system for clinical labs that processes and prepares a high volume of sample tubes for diagnostic testing as integrated with all core disciplines; Chemistry, Immunochemistry, Hematology and Coagulation of third companies' analyzers.
Key features are as follow:
〇 Innovative Technology
· Beltless Linear Conveyor
- Sample carrrier smoothly moves above a stainless steel plate.
- Belts are eliminated.
- Maintenance free, long life mechanism.
· Bulk Loader unit
- Sample tubes can be deposited into a tube input bin.
- 1,500 samples per hour.
- With high-capacity buffer, a volume of sample tubes can be processed.
· Sample Tube Storage (5K type)
- Up to 5,440 sample tubes can be accommodated.
- Automatic sample disposal system
- Temperature control by refrigeration system
〇 Fits into all Labs
· Versatile analyzer Connection
- Almost all the analyzers on the market are connectable.
- Connections for direct sampling or rack transfer
· Single Carrier Transport
- Individual routing is optimized for the most efficient sample flow including:
STAT prioritization, sorting, retrieval, auto retest, and sample storage
· Compact and Flexible
- Space saving layout that fits into all labs.