SLE4000 Infant Ventilator with Touch-Screen Operation
The total solution for conventional infant ventilation
SLE is a world leader in the design and manufacture of neonatal ventilators. Years of ventilation experience have given the company an understanding of the challenges facing clinicians when caring for the tiniest and most critical babies.
The SLE4000 ventilator is the benchmark in conventional infant/paediatric ventilators. Touch screen control and a comprehensive range of ventilation modalities and monitoring modes make the SLE4000 the choice ventilator for today's demanding NICU environment.
The knowledge and experience gained during years of development is evident in the SLE4000 ventilator; the result of SLE’s ongoing commitments to innovation, competency and care.
Modes include: CPAP, CMV+ TTV, PTV, PSV, SIMV+ TTV + PSV
• Ability to preset parameters in all modes of operation
• Full colour, total touch-screen operation
• Integral flow monitoring measuring lung mechanics and displaying of loops and waveforms
• Trending of measured parameters
• Standard patient circuit for all modes (Except with NO therapy, where an adaptor is required)
• Unique, patented valveless technology
• Integral battery with up to 60 minutes operating capability
• Software based, allowing for upgrading to versions with new or improved functions