The smallest thing does matter...
The SLE5000 Conventional is available in countries where two separate versions (SLE4000 and SLE5000) are not required or suitable. The basic SLE5000 Conventional is available with all of the conventional modes of ventilation. This ventilator may also be bought with HFO installed as an option.
The SLE5000 Conventional ventilator is the benchmark in conventional infant/paediatric ventilators. Touch screen control and a comprehensive range of ventilation modalities and monitoring modes make the SLE5000 Conventional the choice ventilator for today's demanding NICU environment.
The knowledge and experience gained during years of development is evident in the SLE5000 Conventional ventilator; the result of SLE’s ongoing commitments to innovation, competency and care.
Modes include: CPAP, CMV+ TTV, PTV, PSV, SIMV+ TTV + PSV
• Ability to preset parameters in all modes of operation
• Full colour, total touch-screen operation
• Integral flow monitoring measuring lung mechanics and displaying of loops and waveforms
• Trending of measured parameters
• Standard patient circuit for all modes (Except with NO therapy, where an adaptor is required)
• Unique, patented valveless technology
• Integral battery with up to 60 minutes operating capability
• Software based, allowing for upgrading to versions with new or improved functions
Plus, it is possible to buy the SLE5000 Conventional with HFO (High Frequency Oscillation) ventilation fitted. This allows the user to seamlessly treat the patient with HFO.