Istanbul Mineral and Metals Exporters' Association (IMMIB) is a professional establishment which deals with all of the export activities within regions that have a high level of export activities. IMMIB carries out an outstanding role representing around 22,000 members who produce and/or export almost all kinds of minerals, natural stones, chemicals and chemical products, ferrous and nonferrous metals, electrical/electronics, cosmetics, jewelry and many more. Thus, IMMIB is composed of 6 Exporters' Associations.
• Istanbul Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals Exporters' Association
• Istanbul Mineral Exporters' Association
• Istanbul Chemicals and Chemical Products Exporters' Association
• Electrical Electronics and Service Exporters' Association
• Jewelry Exporters' Association
• Steel Exporters' Association
The basic aims of IMMIB are to preserve professional moral and cooperation, increase exports, verify product items, ensure competition power for the products, help exporters and defend members' benefits.In the framework of promoti ng exports IMMIB performs activities for improvement of the represented sectors; such as researches, publications, adverti sements abroad, organizing fairs; Buying missions and trade missions and professional meetings.