Carro Luigi company offers the following activities:
Consulting in planning and development of the product design
- Estimates and feasibility analysis of the product
- Rapid prototyping and suggestion of most suitable and profitable solutions.
Construction of high precision molds for polymers molding (driver moulds, multi-cavity, etc.).
- Molds maintenance
- Consulting for modification, improvement or recovery of existing molds
- Machining (turning, milling, EDM, etc.).
Injection molding of technical items for contractors:
- consulting in choosing the right materials and propose of the most innovative and high-performance polymers for the different sectors
- Sample and pre-series batches production
- Co-molding of different materials
- Over-molding (hard materials with softer materials)
- Manufacture of details with high aesthetics standards - precision molding with Babyplast machines for very small articles
- Customization of products with logos and brands
- Testing and quality control with optical 3D measuring machine, self-certified internal control system comply to ISO standards procedures and consequent release of a Declaration of Conformity.
The Carro Luigi and Sons was born more than 30 years ago as a sole proprietorship for design and construction of molds for plastics, as well as general machining (turning, milling, EDM, etc.).
In the 90s the proprietor sons became part of the company, modernizing its design and manufacturing, and developing the injection molding of technical articles for various sectors (electrical and electronics, medical, technical- sports, sea & diving, toys, house ware, fashion accessories and hanging, telecommunications and mobile phones components, optical / eyewear ...).
For several years, moreover, the company offers expertise in production of medical plastic components, including high accuracy and reduced size.
Today the company covers an area of 2,000 square meters, there are in addition to administrative offices, the workshop, the molding department, the warehouse and the shipping department.