Resolution up to 0.1 Pa
Test leaks, volumes, valves opening pressure, air passage, burst pressure and sealed components
T3D is an instrument designed to perform leak test with the differential method.
The differential method, by measuring the pressure difference between the product to be tested and a reference sample, allows to reduce the test time and increases the sensitivity and stability of the test. It also allows you to run tests on sealed components from the outside.
With this system you can get the very high resolution of a tenth of a Pascal also at high test pressures like 10 - 20 bar and more.
The innovative touch interface with color display and real time plots of the pressure during the test make it simple and easy to use .
- Resolution up to 0.1 Pa (0.001 mbar)
- Available full scale range: -0.8 / 0.5 / 2/ 6 / 10 / 20 bar and more at request
- Color 3.5" LCD with touch screen, multi-lingual interface
- Graphical visualization of the test in real-time
- 50 programmable test tables that may be combined in sequences
- STAUBLI connector for calibrated leaks (LeakMaster)
- Leak flow rate calculation
- Different operating modes (leak , volume control, interception, in chamber)
- Integrated management of external automations (eg, security cage and plug)
- Digital interface for PLC
- Communication interfaces RS232/RS422/RS485/USB
- Electronic control with ramps management for complex test cycles
- Vacuum test with automatic pressure control available on request
- Interfaces USB , Profibus, CANbus , LAN, Wi-Fi available on request
- Virtual Instruments (driver) for National Instruments LabView available
T3D can be operated manually , by PLC or by a supervisor network via a PC or terminal operator. It can therefore also be used on automated production lines and in any industry.
The digital inputs and outputs of T3D are fully customizable and is therefore possible in many cases to directly manage the automation of the test bench without the needs to use an external PLC.
T3D can be expanded with data collection capabilities and real-time SPC statistics (average, min, max, range, standard deviation, CP, CPK, chart of the normal distribution), making it the perfect tool for all the organizations that follow the six-sigma methodologies .
Finally T3D can be connected to a barcode reader to scan data from work orders and automatically select the test table suitable to the read product code read.
You can also store other information such as the serial number, the model code or the name of the operator.
Using a label printer then you can get a system that ensures in a simple and immediate way the traceability of tests. Printed labels may be fully customized by the customer on a test program base.