Sterilization Process Indicator Inks
Crosstex’ Eco Friendly Indicating Inks are water-based inks designed to monitor exposures to Ethylene Oxide, Steam, Hydrogen Peroxide (Plasma), Dry Heat and Steam-Formaldehyde sterilization processes. Crosstex Indicator Inks are used globally by manufacturers of pouches, labels, tapes, chemical indicators, films and many other applications to assist in the quality control process of verifying that the final product has been exposed to a sterilization process.
- Eco Friendly – non-toxic, 100% free of lead and other heavy metals
- Easy-to-Use – safe for printer/converter use, easy clean up and disposal
- Flexibility – available in a large selection of colors and works well with various printing processes and substrates
- Compliance & Testing Services – certified to the standard parameters outlined in the ISO 11140-1. Crosstex’ technical staff can help achieve desired Class compliance on the finished product
- Reliable Quality – comprehensive quality control procedures ensures consistent performance lot to lot Sterilization Process Indicator Inks