After the full human gemone sequences were discovered, many researchers are looking for the relationship between DNA sequence and genes in the level of genomes.
However, the expected number of genes was much smaller than that of proteins inside the human body. It is said that the relevance of the number of transcribed genes and the actual number of proteins is only 20-30%. For this reason, ProteomeTech conducts researches on protein translation and modification in the proteome level so that target proteins those are directly related to diseases can be found to protect and detect diseases beforehand. Furthermore, the welfare and health of human around the world can be improved with the development of new medicine.
Many researchers predict that bio-industry is going to be a leading industry in the 21st century.
ProteomeTech have made its first step towards the direction which no one has yet to develop, with the goal of becoming a world 1st company in the 21st century.
To achieve this goal, all our researchers will arm with frontier spirit and network with excellent world-wide institutes and universities. With this, we are going to step forward to realize our dream.
1. PROTIA Allergy-Q
The Allergy Diagnostic Kit which includes the highest content of allergens in the world.
It is an in vitro diagnostic test for use in the quantitative determination of allergen-specific IgE & Total IgE concentrations in human serum or plasma, using immunoblotting technique.
• Multiple, quantitative detection of allergen-specific IgE in human serum or plasma
• Over 44 or 60 allergen tests in a plate
• Small sample volume: 50㎕
• Run time for a test: approx. 2.5 hours
• Internal calibration lines improving accuracy
• Output of the results: IU/ml, Class(0~6)
• Novel technique : Parallel line multiplex biochip (Patent: WO/PCT appl.)
• Up to 64 marker lines through parallel arrangement of two membranes in a plate
• Automatic calculation of IU/mL of sIgE antibodies and the class
• Clear and informative report format
Quantitative rapid immunoassay kits for human IgG.
Immuno-chromatographic assay for the semi-quantitative detection of human-immunoglobulin G
• WORLD FIRST quantitative rapid test for human Immunoglobulin G
• Usage: Immune Health check up
• Immuno-chromatographic assay using Gold Nano-particle Conjugation
• Sample type: Whole blood, Plasma or Serum
• Small Sample Volume: 2~5 uL
• Quick Assay Time: 20 min
• Q-Rapid AD(Quantitative Rapid Test with Alternative Detection lines)
• Two different assay (Sandwich and competition Immunoassay) on a single test
• First Concept in the world
Pregnancy test overcoming false negative at high conc. of hCG & hCGβcf.
Novel pregnancy test free of False-Negative result caused by hook-effect.
• hCG test using urine for the diagnosis of pregnancy (Midstream type)
• hCG test using serum or plasma for the diagnosis of pregnancy (Cassette type)
• Q-Rapid AD technology with two different assay (Sandwich and Competition Immunoassay) on a single test
• There is no prozone false negative by the presence of the Confirmation window
⇒ No "hook effect" Failure, No Prozone False Negative
It will be a great an honor if we have all of you and I am sincerely looking forward to seeing you there.
For the further inquiry, please feel free to me and our home.
During this exhibition, our booth will be # 2C12. Please come & join us.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Thanks in advance.