Since 1914 Raffin has been developing, manufacturing and commercializing single use medical devices for health care professionals.
Thanks to its experience and customer-oriented approach, Raffin developed a wide range of products likely to meet the different needs of health care centers: swabs, bandages, hygiene and incontinence items, clothes, instruments, care kits and surgical packs.
- 1914 Foundation of Pansements Raffin in an area mainly dedicated to the textile industry. Manufacturing gauze and cotton dressings for the war wounded.
- 1999 Beginning of the sterile kits production.
- 2002 Construction of the new factory in Saint Romain de Popey. Partnership with Nissan Medical Industries.
- 2004 Foundation of V-Medical in China.
- 2006 Stake acquisition in Tec Maroc.
- 2011 Acquisition of a new factory in Morocco.
(>) Quality approach & industrial organization
Committed to a continuous improvement approach, Raffin is ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified. Our products are CE marked in accordance with the 93/42/CE European directive.
Our production is spread among 3 plants worldwide. This performing industrial organization offers a high reactivity and enables us to meet the increasing requirements of health care professionals..
(>) Our values
Since its creation Raffin has developed mutual trust relationships with its partners and has remained faithful to its values.
Our team is at your disposal to find the best solutions to your needs. Our commitment: “Be everyday available and committed for every customer”.
We will answer your questions without delay.
We put our know-how at your disposal and offer you customized solutions: swabs, bandages, kits and packs.