At Summit Medical we develop products not just for our customers, but with our customers. Our collaborative approach cultivates innovative medical solutions for the global healthcare industry. Through excellence in design, supply-chain management, manufacturing and customer service we put quality at the forefront in all aspects of our business.
Recently acquired by Shore Capital Partners, Summit Medical, Inc. is a medical device manufacturer located in St. Paul, MN.
Our Company’s first products were implantable tympanostomy (ear ventilation) tubes. Subsequently, this product line then expanded through an aggressive strategy of product development and acquisition of Santa Barbara Medco. Currently we manufacture, develop, and market various proprietary medical products including the following:
- A wide variety of implants and instruments for ear, nose and throat (ENT) procedures, both surgical and non-surgical.
- Ear pressure relief device for treating problems associated with Eustachian tube dysfunction and negative pressure in the middle ear.
- A training device that teaches people diagnosed with BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo) how to perform the Epley, a particle repositioning maneuver.
- Instrument Trays to protect and organize delicate surgical instruments during the transport, storage and sterilization processes.
- Santa Barbara Medco's line of Physicians' Choice ear care and ear protection products for both healthcare providers as well as over-the-counter, direct to patients.