Interprets virtually any visual assay
The broad spectrum of testing capabilities provided by our lateral-flow assay reader is made possible by Genprime’s patented algorithm. This emerging point-of-care technology allows Genprime’s POC Reader to interpret pads, lines, dots or patterns. Additionally, the POC Reader can interpret multiple tests simultaneously. You can also choose qualitative, semi-quantitative and quantitative test results. Analysis is completed electronically for nonsubjective test results, leaving little to no room for human error.
• Reads multiple test formats – Cups, Cassettes, Dip Cards, Single Strips
• Can read multi-channel and multi-plexed devices
• Results can be Qualitative, Semi-Quantitative or Fully Quantitative
• Reads multiple test types – lines, colors, pads, dots, as well as patterns. Locally hosted or web-based versions of the software are available
• Auto-recognition or drop-down menu available