Applicable Test Tubes
• Diameter 12-18mm, Length 75-110mm
• Can use Rubber, Film, Plastic, and none closure type tubes.
• 16sec/patient when processing 4tubes
Test Tube Capacity
• Up to 8 different types
• Max. 100 tubes / 1 type
• Empty Tray Stack : Max. 30 trays (olpaso1)
• Prepared Tray Stack : Max. 20 trays (olpaso1)
• Prepared Tray on Standby (No stack) : Max. 3 trays
• Direct Thermal
Print Dot Density
• Characters: Alphanumeric, Kana, Kanji (Mincho, Gothic), Hangul,Chinese
• Barcode: Nw7 (Codabar),Code39,Code128,2of5,Jan,QR,etc
• Rotations: 90/180/270deg,Reverse print,Shaded print,Line,Extended characters registration.
• Paper out,Print head open,Print head burn-out
• Barcode verification,Error labeling detection
Tray Registration Function
• Each tray is individually identified with an IC chip mounted and linked with tubes prepared.
• The tray ID is used to get blood draw information and also call a patient.
Standard Software / Bundled Software
• Connection with a host computer:TCP/IP, RS-232C
• Label reprint (reissue),Emergency interrupt,Tube preparation by wards,Various statistics
• Labeling position settable by tube types.Label print layout settable by tube types.
• Single phase,AC100-240v,50-60H/z
• Power consumption:600w
• 450W×830D×1070H mm, exclude display
*All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.