Egypt’s leading business events venue, EECA the Cairo International Convention and Exhibition Centre, is superbly located in cairo ,
adjacent to the bustling Cairo central business district. The Centre comprises three major buildings:
Convention halls, Banquet hall and the Exhibition Centre. The perfect venue for meetings, conferences, exhibitions and special events, the Centre offers flexible meeting rooms,ranging from smaller spaces suitable for events for up to 50 people, to an auditorium accommodating 2,500.
It also features five exhibition halls and offers a total exhibition space of 20,000 square metres.
In the framework of the general strategy of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, small and medium enterprises, which aims to increase exports of goods and services.
The role of exhibitions and conferences comes as one of the most important means of promoting foreign trade, as well as revive
the Egyptian market to bring in new technologies in the field to identify the latest products of modern expertise and transferred to the Egyptian producers to set up exhibitions and conferences at home and abroad.
What we do
- Establishment and management, marketing and maintenance exhibition and conference centers in Egypt, directly or through specialized companies.
- Give licenses for exhibitions or to subscribe to.
- Encourage establishment of international exhibitions, conferences, regional and local in Egypt.
- Supervision and implementation of specialized exhibitions outside of Egypt in cooperation with the Export Support Fund and the IMP and specialized export councils.
- Setting overall strategy for exhibitions and conferences industry and organize work in this activity in Egypt