Phyco-Biotech is specialized in microalgae culture and phycobiliproteins
purification as natural fluorescent labels for medical diagnosis purposes:
- Flux cytometry and cell sorting (FACS)
- Confocal fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis labelling
- Size exclusion chromatography labelling
- Enzymatic labelling
- Simultaneous multi-analytes assays
- DNA microarrays
- High Throughput Screening
- Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) assays
- Homogeneous Time Resolved Fluorescence (HTRF) assaysfluorometric assay.
Phyco-Biotech provides: APC, APCXL, CPC, RPE and BPE
Phyco-Biotech controls the whole process from biomass production, extraction and purification leading to state-of-the-art phycobiliproteins.
We offer these phycobiliproteins in the usual precipitated form but also in the innovative lyophilized
Phyco-Biotech is also producer of trace element rich microalgae
(silicon, selenium, iron, zinc….) for dietary supplement market for healthy ageing
Phyco-Biotech has the technology and know-how to perform trace element enrichment during microalgae culture leading to bioavailable trace elements.
We also provide phycocyanine powder
as antioxidant for dietary supplement market.2 patents
: one on spirulina silicon enrichment process and one on silicon rich spirulina health benefits.