R-Vent Medical was founded in 2015 with confidence and value. Located in Izmir, Turkey, R-Vent is a professional enterprise in the field of researching, manufacturing, marketing and servicing disposable medical devices.We provide flexible patient solutions for airway management, anesthesia, critical care and oxygen & aerosol therapy for use within emergency care, the hospital environment and also in the home. All products have been clinically tested. A dynamic and inventive company, R-Vent enjoys international success via export to Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa and Australia continents, growing up with the warmest welcome by its devoted customers.
Biocompatible raw materials used in production are in conformity to USP and ISO 10993 Standards. In-house acceptance controls are also performed to meet the stringent demands of our quality system. Extrusion,injection and blow molding processes are performed in controlled environments. Product assembly and packaging are performed in class 10.000 and 100.000 clean rooms. Disposable medical devices are packaged in clean rooms using fully automated equipment with validated processes and packaging materials. Our goal is to continually supply high quality medical devices to healthcare professionals all over the world and to ensure that these products fully comply to both national and international regulatory and customer requirements. All products bear the CE mark demonstrating compliance with the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC. R-Vent Quality Management System is certified according to ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003.
Our product groups are:
- Breathing Circuits (Anesthesia circuits, ICU circuits, CPAP/BiPAP circuits, IPPB circuits, Heated wire active humidification circuits)
- Catheter Mounts (all types)
- Breathing Filters (HMEF, BV, Tracheostomy, neonatal filters)
- O2- Aerosol Therapy Products (O2 masks, Aerosol therapy masks, High concentration masks, tubings, nebulizers)
- BVM Resuscitators (disposable)
- Gas Monitoring Lines
- Closed Suction Sets (24 hours, 72 hours, trachostomy type)
- Masks (Anesthesia masks, CPAP/BiPAP masks, PVC free masks)