The Pharmed Group is a leading service provider within the healthcare sector within Ireland and the UK. With established networks across Europe, the Group provides an extensive range of services to meet the strategic requirements of their partners.
The Pharmed Group offers a variety of solutions for manufacturers of medical, pharmaceutical and OTC products.
The Group as an entity consists of six core business units within three main divisions, providing an all-encompassing partnership approach for manufacturing organisations across the globe.
- Pharmed; specialists in Retail Pharmacy Sales, Marketing & Distribution (OTC & RX)
- Pharmaforce; specialists in Contract Outsourcing and Personnel Management & Training
- AccuScience; specialists in Medical Technology, Laboratory, Blood Transfusion & Tracking, Medical & Surgical Supplies and Service & Validation
- Medilink; specialists in Emergency Room Management and Out of Hospital Equipment & Service
- Vista Pharmaceuticals; specialists in Biopharmaceutical Product Management
- Neurotechnics; specialists in Neurosurgical & Orthopaedic Innovations and Technology
With offices based in Westmeath, Kildare, Dublin, Belfast and Oxfordshire, the Groups' services span a range of business functions including, Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Customer Service, Telesales and Administration.
With vast experience of the healthcare sector, the company has a clear understanding of the needs of their customers and subsequently develops individual commercial strategies that meet these needs, offering a competitive advantage over others.
The Pharmed Group operates a Total Quality Management system and has received full certification for all quality standards required.