The VitaScan LT is the new standard in Real-Time Portable Bladder Scanners. Our devices are the low-cost, high-quality imaging alternative to old-style “blind” scanners that merely point users in the direction of the bladder.
With USB connectivity to off-the-shelf Tablets, Laptops, and PCs, the VitaScan LT provides a limitless opportunities for connectivity, data storage, EMR integration and future upgrades.
- Ergonomic and Lightweight Handheld Design.
- No Sonographer Skills Needed.
- One Button Controls Test Start and Stop.
- Fully Automatic Multi-Plane Scans from One Position on the Body.
- Three scan depth:
- Designed for Children.
- 16cm: Designed for Adults.
- 23cm: Designed for Obese.
VitaScan LT Software
VitaScan LT Software is intuitive and simple to operate. Users control the entire test from the button on the Scanner or using a mouse or touchscreen. Post Void Residual (PVR) is available in seconds.
- Auto Location and Auto Tracking of the Bladder in Real-Time.
- Physiological Anomalies that may Affect Volume Calculation are Visualized.
- Manual Bladder correction if wanted, simple and advanced mode.
- Advanced signal and image processing for sharp and clear images.
- Full-page Reports in JPEG and Dicom.
- Post Void Residual Calculation.
- Post-Test Quality Indicators help to Train Users for Optimum Results.
- Logging of all scans.
- Simulator to re-run previous scans and used for end-user training.