Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd was established in 1979. Back then, Kossan offered a range of cutless bearings that were often used in the marine industry.
With a growing market demand for Kossan's products, we continued to progress rapidly and was one of the first companies in Malaysia to venture into glove manufacturing. We then introduced the first glove production line in August 1988. Today, Kossan has a full capacity of 140 state-of-the-art production lines that are able to produce a stunning 17 billion pieces of gloves per annum.
Kossan's stellar performances and strong reputation as a high quality latex OEM glove manufacturer has resulted in a business network that extends to more than 100 countries around the world, including the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Australia.
Our companys Vision & Mission is aptly derived from our acronym:
- K eeping a healthy growth through teamwork.
- O pting to be competitive through the provision of good services and quality products.
- S triving to reduce Malaysia's dependence on imported rubber goods.
- S tepping up the welfare and professionalism of our employees.
- A spiring to develop more high technology products.
- N avigating towards Malaysia's Vision 2020.
Kossan, always your Trusted Business Partner.