- Agent: Sevourane, Isourane, Halothane, Enfurane - Capacity: 250ml - Dry wick volume: 40ml - Flow range: 0.2%~15%(0.2%~10% while concentration>5%) - Concentration: Adj. Range: 0~5.0%(Sevourane 0-8.0%) - Min concentration: 0.2%, 0.5% step during 0.5%~5.0%(0.5% step during 0.5%~8.0% for Sevourane) - Fill Type: Pour Fill, Key Fill or Quick Fill - Application range: Selectatec®, Drager Plug-In® or NAD Cagemount
Dimensions and Weight - Dimensions(HxWxD): Selectatec compatible: 230×120×210mmm; Drager Plug-in compatible: 230×104×195mm; North American Drager compatible: 235×104×161.5mm - Weight: 7.5kg Operation Environment
- 12.1” TFT LCD color touch screen, easy control of user interface by touch screen & navigator wheel - Standard Selectatec-compatible mounts hold two vaporizers - Electronic fresh gas flow display with traditional flow control knobs - GCX rail supports easy connection to other medical devices - Absorber Compatible with Standard Prepaks and is steam sterilizeable - Heated CO2 absorber system, with independent CPU to control the temperature at 35℃ Descriptions
- Modes of Ventilation: IPPV, PCV, SIMV, PS, Manual - PCV and SIMV+PS modes provide more flexibility for ventilation across a wide range of patient needs; suitable for pediatric and adult operation - Optional functions of monitoring O2, CO2 & 5 types of anesthetic agents - System provides a minimum of 25% O2 concentration at all times - Optional AGSS（Anesthetic Gas Scavenging System）provides safe and effective waste gas removal - Large stainless-steel work surface with standard flip-up table - Impressive array of standard features improves system usability: auxiliary oxygen flow meter, integrated suction control, and auxiliary AC power outlets - 3 Drawers with lock for storage - Lighting with 2 brightness settings
- Pneumatically driven and electronically controlled ventilation - Suitable for children and adults - Easy control of user interface by touch screen & navigator wheel - Sensitive adjustable flow trigger and pressure trigger Lung mechanics monitoring and flow loops - 15”TFT LCD color screen - Synchronized nebulizer - Inspiratory and expiratory hold - Manual inspiration - Smart suction - Built-in battery (≥1hour) or optional extended batteries (≥2hours operation) - Easy to position ergonomic Trolley available with lockable drawer and auxiliary AC outlets - Easily removeable and sterilizeable exhalation valve module Modes of Ventilation
- 15″ TFT LCD with touch screen along with a navigator wheel provides a simple intuitive interface that enhances user control - Automatic Compliance compensation along with Fresh Gas Flow compensation help clinician to deliver accurate and precise ventilation therapy - Full waveform display including integrated Spirometry provides loops when desired for improved clinical data analysis - System provides a minimum of 25% O2 concentration at all times utilizing a pneumatic Oxygen Ratio Controller. This enhances patient safety over systems that utilize electronic or software controlled ORC functions - Large stainless worktable provides extra convenience to the user, with the flipup table design saving space efficiently - Impressive array of standard features improves the system usability: auxiliary oxygen flow meter with Air/O2 Blender and auxiliary AC power outlets - Air/O2 Blender for Aux Gas outlet is conveniently located on front panel to allow user to mix Aux Gas from 100% O2 to 21% O2 easily and accurately - Breathing system is heated to reduce condensation and is integrated within the workstation - Advanced breathing system is fully autoclaveable - Absorber by-pass function makes changing absorbent during a case easier - Absorber is compatible with Standard Prepaks or loose-fill CO2 Absorbent - Auto/Manual Switch is located on the breathing system for simple control of Ventilator On/Off - ACGO (Auxiliary Common Gas Outlet) switch is a standard feature to allow for use with non-rebreathing adapters - GCX-type rails support easy mounting of other devices to the workstation - 6 Traditional Gas Supply Pressure Gauges allow for easy status monitoring of hospital wall gas supplies and gas cylinders/tanks - 3 locking drawers for storage - Standard Selectatec™-compatible mounts hold two vaporizers
- Choose advanced, high-performance LEDs for your surgical light sources - Lower cost of ownership because of low power consumption and long-life: our LEDs have a service life of approximately 50,000 hours - LED light emits very little infrared radiation and no UV radiation which means a cooler surgical work area - Maximum shadow reduction and excellent color-rendering capacity - A background illumination set of LEDs is included, which serves as the independent auxiliary light source for laparoscopic operations - Streamlined ultra-thin design which creates little air resistance or turbulence and facilitates the delivery of purified air to the operating area - Digital control by the dual-CPU microcomputer, which has 10-levels of brightness adjustment and automatic memory - High-performance German-designed and manufactured suspension arm - Sterilizeable handle is detachable for disinfection and sterilization - Alarm indicator displays when several groups of LEDs have failed
The Oricare team is a group of experienced American professionals who have a thorough understanding of healthcare customer needs and technological trends. With prominent past achievements while working at leading medical firms, the Oricare team is full of passion, rich in experience, and equipped with advanced knowledge & skills. As a diversified healthcare company, Oricare focuses on improving people's lives by providing high quality products and comprehensive services that utilize the latest innovative technologies. Leveraging our engineering, marketing and operations experience and fundamental knowledge of healthcare customer needs, Oricare integrates technology and design into high quality customer-oriented solutions. Best-in-class healthcare products and services "Yes, we can!"