Laser Marking System
• PERMANENT Laser marking is permanent and indelible marking process, which stands against wiping, scuffing, impacts, wear and tear, can only be removed by grinding or surface removal. Thus laser - marking sustains authenticity of your brand against sort of tempering
• NON-CONTACT TYPE Laser marking is non-contact type process. It does not produce any deformation in product unlike in punching, stamping, pneumatic pin, vibratory pencil etc. This gives accurate and aesthetic marking independent of hardness of material.
• FLEXIBILITY Laser marking is highly flexible process compared to any other marking processes. It can mark any images and fonts without changing any punch, die, stencil etc. unlike other conventional processes.
• AESTHETIC/ACCURACY Since laser can produce very fine beam with accuracy in micron, many accurate and micro details with precision can be marked with laser marking. Laser can produce aesthetic images which otherwise difficult to create with other marking process.
• NO PRE/POST PROCESSING Since Laser marking is non-contact type, no pre or post processing is required, which in turn significantly increase marking productivity.
• LOW OPERATING COST Laser marking helps significantly in cutting operating cost by reducing labor cost, tool cost, consumable cost, set up time, rejection improved cycle time.
• AUTOMATION One of the prime advantage of laser marking is that it can be automated and can be integrated with any online process. With support of software, even variable serial nos., batch nos., date of bar code can be marked.
The machine is controlled and managed by a control cabinet with a PLC controller and its interface with display touch screen for main settings. The machine interface is for setting different programs ( nr of printings, spacing etc.)and for the machine supervision including diagnostic messages shown in case of problems in the system, eg. machine not ready, no start signal, or other situations that need the operator's intervention. In add to this a signal will be needed from the cutting unit for the complete control of the system.