Welcome to elliquence... formerly ellman Innovations
Since Doctor Irving Ellmans breakthrough discovery of elliquences (formerly Ellman Innovations) proprietary Radiowave technology (1969), the medical world has embraced the proprietary energy source for the precision it affords. elliquence celebrates its extraordinary lineage; a 50 year heritage of technological distinction and global presence in the fields of neurosurgery, endoscopic spine, orthopedic and pain management. Our vision has been to partner with the medical community and develop innovative, high quality, cost-effective products benefiting patients, doctors and medical facilities.
In recognition of Doctor Irving Ellman, we have incorporated his initials into our mission statement, offering “Innovative Excellence” to the medical community. Our mission is to improve the surgical intervention by way of healthy tissue preservation, which results in less trauma, minimized scar tissue formation, reduced post-operative pain and an early return to a productive lifestyle. Our goal is to achieve our mission by working with the medical community and staying abreast of procedural advancements that can benefit from elliquences technology.
Our expertise and focus on Radiowave solutions for neurosurgery, endoscopic spine, orthopedic and pain
management are the key to what we believe is an extremely bright future for our company. We are committed to:
• Compliance with ISO 13485, the FDA Quality System Regulations, the European COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 93/42/EEC concerning medical devices, Japanese PAL, Canadian and Medical Device Regulations, and all applicable industry standards
• Broadening our product portfolio and continuously improving the established base of technology
• Partnering with the medical community to fulfill technology requirements in expanding minimally invasive spine and neurosurgical procedures
• Providing the highest level of operational excellence in customer service, exceeding all customer expectations
• Global leadership in developing innovative, quality orientated minimally invasive spine and neurosurgical medical devices
• Educating and training our employees to support the delivery of high quality products and services
• Fostering a work environment of openness and communication to utilize the experience and expertise of all our employees for continuous improvement