Chromatrap® ChIP kits for qPCR rapidly improve ChIP using their unique patented technology streamlining the process, ensuring chromatin preparation to qPCR analysis can be performed in under 5 hours. The ChIP qPCR assay is a short convenient assay for low chromatin loading with very small slurry volumes (40μls) with no DNA clean up steps prior to qPCR.
By avoiding the use of magnetic or agarose beads, non-specific background is eliminated together with reduced manual handling errors and subsequent sample loss. Optimised elution buffer chemistry allows samples to be analysed directly in qPCR without the need for DNA clean up, further reducing sample loss.
The kits have been optimised for 1000ng sample sizes, which allows for better results from smaller sample sizes and greater flexibility as more IP assays can be performed from one sample.
- Designed for qPCR as a downstream process only
- Suitable for low chromatin loadings (1µg-10µg)
- Contains sufficient Protein A or Protein G based spin-columns, buffers and reagents to perform 24 chromatin immunoprecipitations
- Up to 10 chromatin preparations by sonication
- An enzymatic shearing format is also available
Premium kits containing positive and negative antibody and primer sets to provide you with satisfaction of chromatin preparation are available. A high throughput format is also available allowing for multiple sample type, antibody and gene targets to be tested in parallel.