In times of increasing competition where manufacturers tend to reduce care to technology and big data, we want to reconfirm our companys personality that we pursue since 1982: being an SME we are more personal and more human, more responsive, more flexible, more accessible, more understanding and more committed.SEFAM, THE HUMAN TOUCH TO CARE
At Sefam, we believe that caring for patients is above all a matter of human skills and expertise, delivered through healthcare professionals.
Inspired by medical doctors and healthcare professionals, we came to the understanding that each patient is to be treated as an individual who needs to be given specific and personalized treatment. They have shown us the importance of involving the patients and helping them to play an active role in their treatment.
The patients we have interviewed told us how much they trust their doctor and relate to their healthcare provider. We recognize that medical doctors are essential to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe a suitable therapy. We also recognize that healthcare professionals are in the best position to help patients achieve the best possible treatment outcome.
For these reasons, we believe that the role of a manufacturer is not to create ways to replace one or the other of these stakeholders, but rather to provide them with solutions that facilitate interaction between them and their patients.
This vision of a more human healthcare, we translated into: HUMANIZED PRODUCTS DESIGNED FOR PEOPLE
For our patients, we want to create devices that are reassuring, discreet and less frightening, with a carefully-developed ergonomic design that is very simple and easy to use, making medical devices look less intimidating.SERVICE WITH A HUMAN TOUCH
We want to develop practical and easy-to-use tools to help patients interact with those who are treating them, sharing real-time information, providing motivation and confidence. New communication technologies and smart devices are creating new opportunities in this area.
Service with a human touch is also about technical support that is easily accessible and efficient for our users, our distributors and healthcare providers.EXPERIENCE AND VALUES
We put this vision of medicine with a human touch into a reality through our experience and values:
- Expertise: Proud of our history and our 30 years of experience, we put all our expertise at the service of our patients. We are constantly looking to improve our solutions, to create even more accurate and personalized cutting-edge technology.
- Proximity: Because we believe that a good health cannot be achieved without human interaction, we prefer to work in partnership with doctors, who prescribe solutions and with distributors and home healthcare providers, who make these available to their patients.
- Feedback: We place a great deal of importance on feedback from our customers, doctors, distributors and home healthcare providers, because only by working together can we perfect our solutions to achieve our common goal: to improve the health of patients. This was the purpose of our Medical Advisory Board, created in 2016, to guide us so that our products and services are inspired by doctors and researchers.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We believe that an SME is more responsive, more accessible and more understanding. Thats why we foster our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Quality: We have all the necessary quality certifications (ISO 9001, EN 13485, FDA, etc.) demonstrating quality and safety of our devices.
More than ever, the solutions that we develop are intended to result in the best possible treatment outcomes, improving the quality of life of patients.
The path to deliver these solutions is through medical doctors, healthcare professionals and distributors.
This is our definition of patient centricity through a B2B2C approach.