NDP Air Total + Green CE
NDP Air Total+ Green CE is a product for an airborne disinfection of clinical surfaces and equipment. Thanks to its “one-shot” total release system, it easily nebulizes the disinfectant in a single application, allowing the product to reach otherwise hardly accesible areas.
It offers a broad biocide spectrum and acts very fast against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi and virus.
It does not contain flammable gases nor toxic ingredients. Thus allows for its application in places where other products cannot be used. Furthermore, it is fully compatible with all types of materials and electronic components.
• Bacteria (EN1276, EN13697, EN13727): Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Bordetella bronchiseptica.
• Mycobacteria: (EN14348) Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae.
• Fungi (EN1650, EN13697, EN13624) Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger), Candida albicans.
• Virus (EN14476): H1N1, influenza surrogated virus for lipophilic viruses (Ebola, Coronavirus, Flu, Hepatitis, HIV).
• 50ml bottle (for up to 40 m³).
• 300ml bottle (for up to 150 m³).
• Also available in 5L jugs to apply with nebulizer or micro-diffuser: NDP Air&Surfaces+.