DuPont Coveralls for the pharmaceutical industry
DuPont coveralls are designed for use in pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech settings where high standards for particle and microbiological contamination control are required, either when it comes to drug manufacturing, medical device manufacturing or maintenance in various hospital and healthcare environments.
NEW! DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® coveralls and accessories
DuPont™ Tyvek® IsoClean® protective garments for Controlled Environments answer the most demanding cleanroom requirements where contamination control and sterility is crucial. Tyvek® IsoClean® represents the lowest particle shedding within the DuPont portfolio and is offered in sterile (SAL 10-6) and non-sterile options of packaging and processing.
Clean-processed & sterile Tyvek® IsoClean® garments and accessories are sterilized by gamma irradiation (Sterility Assurance Level 10-6), specially processed and packed to minimize particle shedding and aid aseptic donning for better sterility risk management. The packaging system serves as a key element for contamination risk reduction when transferring apparel into clean areas.
Tyvek® IsoClean® key advantages:
· Lowest level of particle shedding within the DuPont portfolio (Helmke drum category I)
· Minimizing the risk of cross contamination, 2-way protection and resistance to wear & tear.
· Processing and packaging that meets your specifications. The range is available in clean-process&sterile as well as non-sterile(bulk) options. The clean-processed& sterile products are packed in double barrier packaging for better sterility management, and to easily transfer the attire into clean areas
· Suitable for use in cleanrooms up to GMP Grade A (ISO Class 4/5)
· CE certified, conformity to the European PPE Directive
· Tyvek® IsoClean® garments (option code DS) comply with requirements for Category III (Type 5-B, 6-B) personal protective equipment and also meet ISO 16602 for global requirements
· Tyvek® IsoClean® accessories (option MS & selected non-processed bulk models) comply with requirements for Category I PPE
· Variety of designs: coverall, gown, bouffant, hood, boot cover, sleeve, frock, etc. To see the entire range please go here.
DuPont Tyvek® coveralls
DuPont™ Tyvek® Classic Xpert offers Superior Type 5 and Type 6 protection. Drawing on decades of experience in the field, the Tyvek® Classic Xpert garment offers enhanced protection against a range of threats, from water-based chemical liquid splashes, pharmaceutical and radioactive particulates to biological hazards.
DuPont™ Tyvek® Classic Plus garments combine the performance of a Type 4 coverall with the durability, protection and comfort of a Tyvek® suit. Tyvek® Classic Plus is made of Tyvek®, but the coveralls offer the added benefit of protective design features and over-taped seams. They help provide an effective barrier against many water-based inorganic chemicals in low concentration, small sized hazardous particles and biological hazards. These coveralls are ideal for occupations that require effective whole suit protection offered by a Type 4 suit because they are exposed to heavy liquid aerosols or toxic airborne solid particulates. Yet, being robust and breathable they help offer an ideal balance of chemical, particulate protection and comfort.
Tyvek® Labo act as a barrier that helps protect both the wearer from chemical threats, and the process from contamination by the wearer.
DuPont™ Tychem® Coveralls
Tychem® is an innovative fabric range comprising multiple barrier layers that help provide protection from chemical and biological hazards. Laminated to Tyvek® for strength, it offers a robust solution with a high level of chemical barrier at uncharacteristically low weight. Tychem® C coveralls provide barrier protection against numerous concentrated inorganic chemicals and biological hazards. Tychem® 4000 S garments provide protection against highly concentrated inorganic and some organic chemicals. Designed for both maneuverability and comfort for enhanced wearer acceptance. Tychem® F garments, offer the broadest chemical barrier, helping to protect personnel against numerous toxic industrial organic chemicals, highly concentrated inorganic chemicals (even pressurized), particulates, biohazards. Tychem® ThermoPro: sets a new standard for some of the high risk environments, providing 360° triple hazard protection from liquid-chemical splash, flash fire and electric arc.
Professional assistance is selecting the right protective solution
DuPont offers a range of support tools to assist with risk assessment and garment selection: ranging from web-based tools and on-site risk assessment support with DuPont Personal Protection specialists and chemists, to chemical permeation barrier testing for your specific chemicals. For details of the full DuPont range and for fabric permeation data go to DuPont™ SafeSPEC™ Product Finder and see solutions proposed for your tasks, at www.safespec.dupont.co.uk