myon offers wireless, very small and lightweight sensors which can quickly and easily be applied and used. Sensors and electrodes can be attached while maintaining patient comfort. Data capture and charging is simple by the use of remotes and inductive charging.
Through use of a constant and low latency
transmission, you can measure in real time and synchronise with other systems. Not just EMG
- myon also offers inertial measurement units
(IMUs, including a 3-axial gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer) and foot switches. Powerful software is also available - do your recording and analysis in just a few mouse clicks.
These are the key benefits
of the myon aktos family systems:
- compact, light weight EMG transmitters at 7.9 grams, each including a tri-axis accelerometer
- 10 hours of battery life
- waterproof option
- even lighter weight IMU transmitter at 5.3 grams
- output of fused quaternions or RAW data, 4 to 32 channels
- additionally, an affordable 4 sensor solution is available with the aktos-mini system