Service Med SpA of Bussolengo at MEDICA 2017 in Düsseldorf -- COMPAMED Trade Fair
Manufacturers Trader OEM

Service Med SpA

Via dell'Agricoltura 38, 37012 Bussolengo
Italy

Telephone +39 045 6717441
Fax +39 045 71569
info@servicemed.it

Hall map

MEDICA 2017 hall map (Hall 13): stand D27

Fairground map

MEDICA 2017 fairground map: Hall 13

Our range of products

Product categories

  • 05  Commodities and Consumer Goods
  • 05.05  Decubitus prevention products
  • 05  Commodities and Consumer Goods
  • 05.05  Decubitus prevention products
  • 05.05.01  Anti decubitus systems and support for positioning for patients

Anti decubitus systems and support for positioning for patients

Our products

Product category: Decubitus prevention products, Anti decubitus systems and support for positioning for patients

Up Air

The UP AIR system is an automatic and interactive alternate air mattress, with advanced technology engine units.
It’s indicated for patients at high and very high risk.

The exclusive IPCS system performs a continuous detection of the pressure that the patient exerts on the surface; It interacts interactively (without any intervention by the health care professional) in increasing or decreasing the pressure inside the cells in relation to the variations of weight distributions on the supporting surface, thus ensuring the minimum sustainability pressure.

The mattress ha 3 different zones: head, torso and heels. It has also two static side zones.

More Less

Product category: Decubitus prevention products, Anti decubitus systems and support for positioning for patients

Eco Star Autoactive

The ECO STAR AUTOACTIVE system is an automatic and interactive alternate air mattress, with advanced technology engine units. It’s indicated for patients at medium-high risk.

The exclusive IPCS system performs a continuous detection of the pressure that the patient exerts on the surface; It interacts interactively (without any intervention by the health care professional) in increasing or decreasing the pressure inside the cells in relation to the variations of weight distributions on the supporting surface, thus ensuring the minimum sustainability pressure.

The mattress ha 3 different zones: head, torso and heels. It has also two static side zones.

More Less

Product category: Decubitus prevention products, Anti decubitus systems and support for positioning for patients

Med Up

The anti decubitus static mattress MED UP is a bi-modular mattress which has 3 different areas (head, torso, heels) suitable for low-risk patients to prevent pressure ulcers.

It is available in two versions: Basic and Silver. The Basic version is dedicated to sale while the Silver version (with cover sanification) is for renting.

More Less

Product category: Decubitus prevention products, Anti decubitus systems and support for positioning for patients

Eco Plus Autoactive

The ECO PLUS AUTOACTIVE system is an automatic and interactive alternate air mattress, with advanced technology engine units. It’s indicated for patients at medium-low risk.

The exclusive IPCS system performs a continuous detection of the pressure that the patient exerts on the surface; It interacts interactively (without any intervention by the health care professional) in increasing or decreasing the pressure inside the cells in relation to the variations of weight distributions on the supporting surface, thus ensuring the minimum sustainability pressure

The mattress ha 3 different zones: head, torso and heels.

More Less

Product category: Decubitus prevention products, Anti decubitus systems and support for positioning for patients

Eco Air

The ECO AIR system is an automatic alternate air mattress. It’s indicated for patients at low risk.

The mattress ha 2 different zones: head, torso/heels.

More Less

About us

Company details

Service Med was established in 1992 and operates in the field of medical devices. We offer rent and management services of high efficiency anti decubitus systems.These systems are both manufactured under our own brand (MKS-Innovatech) and by other main international companies.

The Company is held by the “Imi Fondi Chiusi SGR” fund for the 80%. Imi Fondi Chiusi SGR is a Private Equity Investment Fund of the Italian bank «Intesa San Paolo». The remaining 20% of the company is held by private investors.

More Less