All Flex has two manufacturing locations: one in Carpi, Italy, an hour north of Bologna, and the other in nearby San Marino. These facilities are similarly equipped and offer support to each other.
The business is accredited to ISO 9001.
The company's roots stretch back to 1938 when the Albertazzi family established their first packaging company.
All Flex is today a dynamic company driven by a management team with an extensive packaging pedigree.
Whether printing film, paper or Tyvek®, or manufacturing film laminates for flowrap, thermo-formable, barrier or pouch applications, All Flex has a strong exporting tradition and counts many overseas companies amongst its customer base.Our commitment
- To fully understand our customers' packaging requirements.
- To deliver on-time solutions through customer service focus and quality manufacture.
- To demonstrate professionalism, honesty and integrity in our business relationships.
- To deliver uninterrupted, high quality service via our dual manufacturing locations.
- To create a culture that encourages employee development, creativity and innovation.
- To profitably grow our business together with our customers and suppliers.