ULTRAMED is a factory based in Arab El-Awamer industrial zone, Abnoub, Asiut, Egypt. We are specialized in manufacturing medical disposables. We started our production steps in May 2003; however in less than two years time, ULTRAMED has become one of the largest companies in Egypt and the Middle East. We are certified with the CE Mark, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and OHSAS 18001.
Providing the best quality standards.
To supply the best quality medical disposables through the most up-to-date know-how to ensure better health for mankind.
The total land space on which ULTRAMED is established is around 12,500 square meters.
ULTRAMED family is scattered among production, quality, marketing and sales teams.
Ultramed quality control system encompasses a comprehensive and exhaustive series of visual, physical, chemical and the bacteriological tests and inspections at each pertinent stage in the production cycle, from constant surveillance of raw material, intensive in process control of all materials, manufactured parts and subassemblies, to the final inspection and testing of finished products. This cycle is involving several trained personnel with most advanced tools and equipments.
1. Laboratory: Our advanced equipment and skilled chemists make our lab one of very few laboratories in our field that have the Egyptian license to make all the quality tests inside the factory directly.
2. Moulding & Extrusion: We have very up-to-date machinery that is run by qualified technical engineers. Training abroad is much supported to ensure a full understanding of the job.
3. Inspection: This department's main task is to maintain the best quality that ULTRA targets along the way. Its chemists and employees are very well trained to achieve this goal. All non-conformity reports are subject to piece by piece inspection to ensure a 100% high quality of each and single product.
4. Clean Room: In this crucial part of the factory, we try to keep as ultimate cleanliness as we can. Production process inside is run by very skilled operators under the supervision of highly trained engineers and chemists whose main task is to cope up with the quality standards. Our 1000 metre-square clean rooms of class 100,000 are available to make sure that production is done under top clean atmosphere.
5. Sterilization: Here, we do both jobs consequently. We do final inspection for the packaging of each and single product to double check the quality constraints and then we do the sterilization to our products using our ETO gas sterilizers to assure the quality requirements.
6. Warehouse: Both raw materials and finished goods are kept in separate warehouses where atmospheric conditions are always controlled.