MH6000 TENS and EMS Combo device
The Combo unit integrates EMS and TENS functions with 7 treatment modes.
This unit is a hybrid stimulator which can be used for muscle stimulation and pain relief.
The Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS),
designed for symptomatic relief and management of chronic intractable pain.
TENS is a safe non-invasive drug-free method of pain management.
"Transcutaneous" means across the skin. It relieves pain by sending tiny electrical impulses through electrodes placed on or near the area of pain or pressure point to underlying nerve fibers.
The Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is an advanced muscle exercise muscle toning technique that is an efficiently & effectively supplement to your workout routine.
The device detailed information:
1. Dual Channel, isolated between channels.
2. Dual power source: mains power adaptor and/or DC 9V battery.
3. Timer setting from 5-90 Minutes, 5min./step, or continue.
4. Time count down monitored on LCD screen.
5. CE 0434, FDA (510k)
6. Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic pulse.
7. Amplitude: 0 - 80 mA into 500 ohm load.
8. Selectable pulse width: Adjustable, from 50us - 300us, 10us/step.
9. Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 Hz - 150 Hz, 2Hz~20 Hz in 1 Hz/step and 20~ 150 Hz in 5 Hz/step.
10. Modes for EMS:
The EMS is an intermittent stimulation. The pulse active and inactive duration are adjustable by setting ON time and OFF time. The contraction gradually increases during ramp-up time and reaches maximum contraction during ON time. During ramp-down time, the contraction gradually decreases until the OFF time starts.
S (Synchronous) Mode:
Stimulation of both channels will occur simultaneously.
A (Alternate) Mode:
Stimulation of Channel 1 and Channel 2 will occur alternately.
11. Modes for TENS:
N (Normal) Mode:
Continuous output, pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable.
M (Rate and Width Modulation) Mode:
Per cycle time is 1 second. Each cycle contains two phases. During the first 0.5 sec. phase, the Pulse Width runs at 50% of its width setting and Pulse Rate runs at its rate setting, then during the second 0.5 sec. phase, the Pulse Rate runs at 50% of its rate setting and Pulse width runs at its width setting. The cycle is then repeated.
B (Burst) Mode:
Pulse rate (Frequency) is fixed at 100 Hz, Pulse width is adjustable from 50 to 300uS, Burst rate is adjustable from 0.5 to 5 Hz in which from 0.5 to 1 Hz at 0.5 Hz per step and from 1 to 5 Hz at 1 Hz per step.
SD (Width Modulation) Mode:
Pulse Width is modulated over a period of 3 seconds from its original setting value down to 60% of its setting, then modulated over another 3 seconds period at its original value. The cycle is then repeated. Per cycle time is 6 seconds.
MR (Rate Modulation) Mode:
Pulse Rate is modulated over a period of 3 seconds from its original setting value down to 60% of its setting, then modulated over another 3 seconds period at its original setting. The cycle is then repeated. Per cycle time is 6 seconds.
12. ON (Contraction) Time and OFF (Relaxation) Time: Adjustable, from 2-90 seconds, 1sec./step, (EMS only).
13. Ramp Time: Adjustable, from 1-8 seconds, 1sec./step, (EMS only).