Eletronic stethoscope DS3011A Premium
1. Scan the barcode of the patients ID to establish the personal file
By pressing one button, patients ID could be connected with the recording to establish a personal file.
2. The patented organ map makes the sound recordings more detailed
The organ position is simultaneously recorded during the auscultation. There is a total of 32 positions of 4 organs, including 6 positions for neck, 5 for heart, 12 for anterior/ posterior chest, and 9 for abdomen.
3. Sound filtering and frequency selection highlighting the pathological sound
Use frequency separation technology to reduce environmental noise and accurately perform various organ sounds.
The bell mode (B mode) is suitable for auscultating heart sounds (20-200 Hz).
The diaphragm mode (D mode) is suitable for auscultating sounds of lung and other organs (100-500 Hz).
4. 28 decibel of auscultation amplification facilitates the recognition of subtle heart sounds
Physicians can listen to every subtle sound and can also connect an external speaker for teaching and sharing.
5. Visualized phonocardiogram helps identify heart murmurs
Performing real-time sound waveforms to visualize auscultation, helping doctors identify heart murmurs more easily.
6. Storage and sharing of recorded auscultation facilitate consultation and teaching
Up to 600 10-second recordings can be stored for making records as well as sharing; all recordings can be transmitted to personal device via Bluetooth for reviewing. Whats more, connecting to a speaker to share the auscultation immediately, facilitate and accurate the consultation and teaching of auscultation.