Table-top sterilizer features a programmable logic controller which automatically carries out the following phases: heating, initial vacuum, humidification, gas injection, sterilization, gas purge, aeration, automatic detection of failures, end-of-process alarm and cycle report print.
- Programming display to set cycles (37ºC / 8 hours or 55ºC / 4 hours) and ventilation times from 2 to 24 hours. Current phase in progress and time remainign are shown in display along the entire cycle.
- Automatic break-cartridge system inside the chamber.
- It works with vacuum technique, neutralizes the gas through bubbling water (by means of liquid-ring pump), has security thermostat and a humidification system.
- In-chamber aeration eliminates the need to transfer the load to a separate aerator.
- Eliminates any residual EO vapors to maximize operator safety when the door is opened.
- It works with single use 100% EO cartridges (BIOLENE® 50 gr).
- Power outage cycle recovery.
- This model features data printer which records the sterilization parameters of the cycles.
- The sterilizer is also equipped with a programming display to set the appropriate cycle for the items to be sterilized and to see the information of the running cycle: temperature, vacuum and time remaining.
- The sterilizer does not need extra requirements for installation.
- Small and easy-to-move design allows placing it on a table.
- All our sterilizers are subject to the following tests: dielectric strength, leakage current and earthling resistance.