Reader is designed to scan the iVYCHECK GIP Urine cassettes to obtain quantitative and reliable data regarding the amount of Gluten Immunogenic Peptides (GIP) present in the analyzed urine samples. iVYCHECK Reader is a small, simple, light and portable device that can be battery powered to increase its portability. This device is a combination of an optic detector with high sensitivity, an integrated electronic system and an effective system for data processing. The reader can be connected to a PC through a USB port to upload calibration functions and to download the readings/data. iVYCHECK Reader is operated via a single button and is extremely easy to use. The results, together with the date, time, test parameter, raw data, product lot, operator ID, etc., are saved in the memory of the reader, and are obtained in few minutes. Sold only for RUO (Research Use Only).Product use
Once the qualitative iVYCHECK GIP Urine test has been performed following the procedure indicated in its manual of use and the incubation time is done, the iVYCHECK GIP Urine cassette is ready to be read by the iVYCHECK Reader.
- Insert the iVYCHECK GIP Urine cassette into the iVYCHECK Reader.
- Press the Start button.
- The quantitative result in ng GIP/ml of urine is shown in less than one minute.
- Reader device: iVYCHECK Reader.
- Installation CDs: Control and Manager Software.
- Power and USB connection wires.
- International adapters for power connection.