The industry's most comprehensive single-platform, fully integrated product suite, CardioView Dx Suite includes all of these testing modalities:
- Implanted Cardiac Device monitoring with OneView™ CRM
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry with 3-in-1 TeleSense™
- novi+™ Patch ECG Holter Monitoring with HolterCare™
- Chroma2™ Holter Monitoring with HolterCare™
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring with ABP320™
- Arrhythmia/Event Monitoring with EventCare™
- Single Interface EHR Integration with EHRPipe™
NOW AVAILABLE: CardioView Dx Suite, Version 7.0. This version contains new features, including:
CardioFile/OneView - Report Marked as an Alert:
A session can now be marked as an Alert in OneView. When a session is marked as an alert, any reports associated with that session will be marked as an alert in CardioFile. When a patient has an unsigned alerted report in CardioFile it is marked as alert, pinned to the top of the list and highlighted yellow.
OneView - Added Custom Fields Tab:
Within the administrator window, users can create any custom field that is a TextField, TextArea, Dropdown, Checkbox, or DatePickers format. The fields will populate on the Custom Fields tab and will have an incremental HL7 tag and report binding for PDF.