The World's Easiest To Use Spirometer - No PC Required
- Integral thermal printer
- Durable measurement technology without the need for expensive disposable sensors, turbines, spirettes or flow tubes
- Optimal hygiene via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF)
- No user calibration required*
- Simple and intuitive navigation
- Built-in interpretation of measurement results
- Mains or battery powered
- Includes all parameters for adult and paediatric patients within general healthcare and occupational health
- Includes Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs
- Features latest GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-scores
The Vitalograph ALPHA™ is the spirometer of choice for respiratory care professionals around the world due to its ease of use, portability, integral printer and long term reliability.
The precise and durable measurement technology is extremely accurate and stable over time, assured through our simple calibration check routines as recommended by international spirometry guidelines (ARTP, ATS/ERS, etc.) and good practice. No need for expensive disposable sensors, turbine, spirettes nor flow tubes with optimal hygiene assured via Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF™).
Simply enter the patients age, height and gender, select the required test type and begin testing. The Alpha automatically determines the best test and shows simple and clear real-time graphs, interpretation and test quality control information. When testing is complete you can print the report directly from the built-in thermal printer – no PC is required.
The ALPHA is supplied with Vitalograph Reports Software with the ability to create editable PDFs for filing and manual upload to electronic medical record (EMR) systems. Suitable for adult and paediatric patients, and with new GLI spirometry predicted equations and Z-Scores included as standard, the ALPHA is suitable for general healthcare and occupational health environments.