Physio 2 is our most versatile table. The 2 motors are adjusted by a foot control. One motor adjusts height, the other adjusts traction.
Physio 2 is available in 2 versions:
* Physio 2 electric
* This version, Physio 2 electric with adjustable backrest/leg section. The adjustable backrest/leg section means that the leg pad of the table can be raised, thus enabling the patient to sit with this section as backrest.Chassis
The chassis is made of powder-coated all-welded steel tubes. The Construction is very sturdy. Its low minimum height and high maximum height makes the Physio table very flexible, user friendly and patient friendly.Castors
With the Physio 1 table comes a so called Wheel pair as standard, which means two small transport wheels placed just above floor height. To activate them, lift the opposite short-end side (image). Central locking castors or separately locking castors are available as option. Central locking means all castors locks/releases with one press.Headrest
Tiltable forward and backwards. The backwards motion can, as an example, be used if a pregnant lady isn't able to lie down on the table but prefers to sit on a chair and rest her head in the headrest from the short-end side while having a back and neck massage.Adjustable armrests
Adjustable in height and around its axis.Side armrests
Can very easily be folded up in position when needed. Included with all models in widths 45-60 cm (70 is the only exception). The pad is ca 14 cm wide and 51 cm long on its longest point, 36 at its shortest.Facts:
- Length: Ca 195 cm. Since the head cushion is movable along the headrest, the length is a bit flexible
- Width: 45, 50, 55, 60 or 70 cm. Note that no side armrests are included with width 70 cm
- Height: Ca 52-90 cm (standard). Extra low (48-88 cm) is available as option, then with central locking castors.
- Weight: Ca 75 kg
- Side armrests: Widens the table ca 30 cm.
- Adjustable armrests: 40x15 cm.
- Angle adjustable backrest/leg section: 68°
- Angle headrest: 90° down, 45° up