The MORPHEUS ND represents a real innovation in the field of anesthesia, designed with the help of proven anesthesiologists.
The Morpheus ND anesthesia unit is equipped with a dual function (Hybrid system):
the traditional medical gas supply system (air and oxygen)
turbine operation (in this case, a pneumatic air supply is not necessary for the movement of the breathing system bellows).
The HYBRID system allows the use of the unit in environments where there is no medical air and in case of failure of one of the two systems, the other serves as emergency ventilation.
- Small size and weight <25 Kg.
- Technologically advanced and designed for long life.
- Requires low maintenance with low running costs.
- The turbine drive does not require external compressed air sources; ideal in environments characterized by small infrastructures or in case frequent travels and transportations are needed.
- 15” High Resolution Touch Screen display; visualization of the ventilation graphs, of the loops, of the respiratory parameters, of the percentage value of the losses and of the oxygen consumption value (L / min.).
- Through an innovative graphic interface, the doctor has all the parameters under control and can choose the most preferred visual configuration.
- The presence of double controls allows in case of the touch screen system malfunctioning to continue with manual commands (encoder knob and keys).
- Dedicated ventilations for adults, children and infants (from 2 ml to 1500 ml); when switched on it allows to select the type of patient with automatic setting of the relative respiratory parameters.
- The incorporated PROTOLOCK system identifies in the initial test phase any wrong connection of the inlet gases to avoid potentially deadly situations.