ratiolab® pipet reservoirs made of white polystyrene (PS) und polypropylene (PP) are ideal for the repetitive filling of single and multi-channel pipets.
Compact in design, these disposable items are both space-saving and stackable. Their broad edges give them a firm and safe stand. They are thus an un complicated and clean alternative to reusable reservoirs.
The ratiolab ® pipet reservoirs are produced in Germany and the material is recyclable.
This new product line is available in four application-oriented versions:
Version -Figure- 1
- single reservoir with max. volume = 50 ml
- angled bottom for practically complete withdrawal of sample and hence economical in use
- groove graduations at 10, 15, 20 and 25 ml
- labeling area
Version -Figure- 2
- extra large single reservoir with max. volume 100 ml
- graduations at 50 and 100 ml
- conical bottom for economy due to minimum loss of medium
Version -Figure- 3
- specially designed for use with 8-channel pipets
- 8 separate channels of 6 ml volume (= 48 ml total)
Version -Figure- 4
- polypropylene (PP)
- max. volume = 50 m
Versions 1– 3 are available gamma-sterilized or non-sterile.