The Chordae Loop is a non-absorbable implant for chordae repair/replacement used for mitral valve reconstruction. The pre-assembled implant enables utmost safety based on a total control of the loop strength.The 4-loop-pledget is directly sutured onto the papillary muscle using a second pledget as a support. The loops are attached to the valvular leaflets with head seams.
- ePTFE suture CV-4* implant with 4 loops of identical length
- Both suture ends attached with one PH17 needle
- Attached to the first pledget measuring 6 x 3 x 1.6 mm, hard
- Second pledget, unattached, serving as a support structure for the suture
- Packaging options: 4 x1 or 12 x1 (on demand) implant, wrapped individually, sterile, semi box