The Leelu Reader is a highly flexible lateral flow reader, that was developed to support our assay development partners and lateral flow test strip production quality control.
The Leelu Reader allows our partners to utilize the same optical configuration during development as the final customized reader product. Likewise, when test strips are transferred into manufacturing, product quality can be examined in detail to facilitate troubleshooting and ensure consistent product is produced.
The Leelu Reader is suitable for use across a range of assay types and chemistries:
- Qualitative, semi-quantitative and quantitative applications
- Configurable across a range of visual and fluorescent detection labels
Leelu Reader product features include:
- Best in class optical sensitivity to detect low analyte detection levels
- Wide dynamic range to cover a broad range of analyte concentrations and enables identification of assay hook effect
- Wide field of view to enable imaging of the entire test strip, useful to identify sample flow and conjugate release issues and multiplexing
- High resolution imaging to view consistency of test and control lines, identify artefacts (i.e. streaking, bright spots, etc) and store a permanent visual record of the test strip
- Easy to use proprietary analysis software and tools to quantify test and control line intensities and background readings at multiple defined locations
- Full access to raw data (test strip images, CSV and Excel) to support data analysis and research needs
- Rapid 5 second read time
- Flexible sample tray to accommodate multiple strip and cartridge formats