Silicone SCAR Gel
Silicone Scar Gel is a silicone scar gel for scar treatment:
- softens, flattens and smoothens scars
- reliefs itching and discomfort of scars
- minimizes discoloration that goes with scars.
Silicone Scar Gel is effective for:
SurgHydra Post-Treatment Cream
- The treatment of old and new hypertrophic and keloid scars due to general surgical procedures, wound, burns and trauma.
- The softening and flattening of raised scars.
- The reduction of redness and discoloration associated with scars.
- The reduction of itching and irritation.
Cream with hydrophilic properties, specially designed for the treatment and care of skin lesions, particularly after closure of burns, grafts and chronic wounds, after laser treatment, radiotherapy or chemotherapy, and related indications.
The emulsion, based on Aloe Vera can be applied immediately after closure of a wound and helps prevent abnormal scarring. Moreover, this cream relieves itching and prevents redness of irritated, dry and sensitive skin.