Negative pressure therapy for the treatment of wounds such as Orthopaedic Trauma,Soft Tissue Trauma ,Skin Grafts,Pressure Ulcers,Venous Leg Ulcers,Diabetic Foot Ulcers ,Burns,Open Abdomen Wounds,Surgical Infections and Management of Other Major Surgical Wounds.
CONFORT C300 NPWT UNIT provides 3 different pressure mods : Continuous
negative pressure is currently the most commonly used Npwt setting. The pressure level is kept constant at the same level. Continuous is suitable with CONFORT NPWT foam dressings sets.Intermittent
negative pressure is repeatedly switched on and off alternating between two level. Intermittent is suitable with CONFORT NPWT foam dressings sets.Instillation,
NPWT with instillation combines traditional NPWT with the application of irrigation within the wound bed.
Instillation is suitable with CONFORT NPWT foam dressings for instillation therapy and connector pump.CONFORT NPWT PRODUCT LIST
- FOAM DRESSING SET (SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE)
- FOAM DRESSING SET WITH SILVER (SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE)
- FOAM DRESSING SET FOR OPEN ABDOMEN WITH PROTECTOR LAYER
- FOAM DRESSING SPIRAL SET FOR INSTILLATION THERAPY (SMALL-MEDIUM-LARGE)
- CONNECTION KIT FOR INSTILLATION THERAPY
- CANISTER (1000ML)