Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome is an acute febrile illness caused by viruses such as Hantaan, Seoul, Dobrava, Puumala, etc. which belong to Hantavirus family with fever, hemorrhage and kidney failure as its three main symptoms. Viruses are excreted to the environment through saliva, urine, feces, etc. of rodents that are infected with, and as the excretion is dried, Human beings can be infected through their respiratory organs.Highly Accurate
- Recognize antibodies against Hantavirus to cause Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome.
- Highest Sensitivity(100%, 130/130) & Specificity(98.2%, 167/170)*.
- Diagnose Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome highly accurately.
*Product permission information of the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety(Korea)Features
- Qualitative Test to detect antibody IgM and IgG specific to Hantavirus existing in human bloods(Serum, Plasma & Whole Blood).
- Very easy to diagnose the disease progress and reinfection status since IgM and IgG are analyzed at the same time.
- Store at room temperature (1–30°C).
- Very rapidly interpret the test results.